I have a lot to do.
I’m trying to get them all separated into things I want to do and things I need to do. I don’t typically do posts where I lay out what I need to get accomplished, but I have to figure this out anyway and might as well make a post out of it. These are not writing/editing related. I have a list of those on my What’s in the works? page, and I update it occasionally. If you’re interested in what’s going on with me in that regard, you’re more than welcome to check that page out whenever and see if I’ve updated it. (I’ve been updating it every two weeks or so, roundabout. It’s more so for when I actually accomplish the goals on there.)
These are in no (real) particular order and have no set time limit (as I have no idea which order I want to tackle them in):
1) I need to get a mailing list sorted out. I’ve been wanting to do that for a while now, but I really need to get that done. It would strictly be to keep people informed about when I have a release. I might do a quarterly ‘newsletter’ as well, but wouldn’t post anything from that onto here or the same in reverse.
2) I need to get the questions I’ve received for the video Q&A into a cohesive list. (One that might travel in a relatively straight line to prevent me from getting too far sidetracked and end up rambling forever.) There are still a few more days before I’ll attempt to tackle that, if anyone else wants to contribute questions. Really, I welcome anything for it. You can check out the post if you haven’t already. (Also want to say a big THANK YOU to everyone that’s shown interest in it, and asked me questions. I really appreciate it.)
3) Decide whether I need to actually make all these spreadsheets I feel like I need to make, or if I can put that off for a little while longer.
4) Catch up with responding to things.
5) Get my sleep schedule sorted out because I really do not like being awake during the day.
6) Figure out how to get this muscle in my cheek to stop twitching. It’s extremely distracting. (I’m guessing it’s stress-related.)
7) Get a little more organized on Twitter.
8) Figure out a way to get organized in general that won’t take months upon months of cutting into my work time.
9) Reach out to more reviewers for Reave. (If you’re interested in that, let me know!)
10) Write up some rather important emails without causing more facial twitching for myself.
11) Get book 1 of the trilogy to the first beta-reader.
12) Figure out if I want to release that one next or between books 3 and 4 of the Reave Series. (Probably and preferably between 3&4, but that depends on several factors.)
13) Figure out what the hell I’m doing.
14) I really dislike odd numbers.
Okay, one more thing.
I haven’t ‘liked’ near enough pages with my personal Facebook account. I have a lot of blogging buddies on here and I would like to ‘like’ your pages. It’s MUCH easier for me to keep up with what’s going on with people by looking on there rather than on here (at least for now).
If I haven’t liked your page, please feel free to leave a link down in the comments and I’ll go do that.
Hope everyone is doing well!