I was recently given The WordPress Family blog award by Shaun, who made the award awhile back. If you spent just a little while looking at his blog or talking to him on here, you would totally understand why he made this, why he called it what he did, and what it means to him. It’s seriously an honor to be a part of his WordPress family. And I hope all of you know what an honor it is to have you all as a part of mine.
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience and family
4. Let your 10 Family members know you have awarded them
5. That is it. Just please pick 10 people that have taken you as a friend, and spread the love
Fantastic, isn’t it?
I think so too.
My Ten (And yes, I am going to actually do ten this time):
Honestly, I could put so many more of you on here, and I probably should.
And seriously? Every interaction that I’ve had with any person on here has been an extremely positive experience that I’ve treasured. Thank all of you for taking your time and choosing to waste a few minutes of it on my ramblings. Thank all of you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me. I appreciate all of you.